Window to the Floating World of Nature Pendant
Each of these window designs are inspired by Monet’s home at Giverny which features several Japanese woodblock prints on the walls of his brightly colored rooms. These prints represent ukiyo-e, pictures of the floating world.
Each of the pendants is made in the shape of a window frame, slightly askew, to represent life’s imperfections that actually make each individual element of nature unique. Just as each flower or blade of grass is one-of-a-kind, we should celebrate our unique and original qualities as human beings.
The frame has several nature designs:
- Branches - This window is inspired by the simplicity of Scandanavian design and highlights the branches of a tree.
- 3 Blossoms on a Tree – The flowers take center stage in this lovely and simple design featuring 3 mm gemstones that can be customized to include 3 gemstones of your choice from the gemstones that are listed below.
- 2 Blossoms amid Shimmering Leaves - The 2 blossoms feature gemstones of your choice and are complimented by leaves that can also be customized to your choice of sterling silver, copper, brass, or bronze.
- Bird and Blossom through the Window -The little bird sits chirping his melody on the branch outside the window as the blossoms bloom in the morning sun. The bird can be customized from the following metals: sterling silver, copper, brass, bronze.
The gemstone in the small sterling silver blossom can be customized from the following stones:
- Alexandrite – lab created
- Blue Sapphire
- Green Tourmaline
- London Blue Topaz
- Pink Sapphire
- Pink Tourmaline
- Sky Blue Topaz
- White Topaz
- Yellow Tourmaline
Please indicate the number of gemstones and quantities of each gemstone for your order in the order comments.
Each pendant comes with a 16 inch sterling silver rounded box chain included in the order.