Each of these window designs are inspired by Monet’s home at Giverny which features several Japanese woodblock prints on the walls of his brightly colored rooms. These prints represent ukiyo-e, pictures of the floating world.
Each of the pendants is made in the shape of a window frame, slightly askew, to represent life’s imperfections that actually make each individual element of nature unique. Just as each flower or blade of grass is one-of-a-kind, we should celebrate our unique and original qualities as human beings.
The frame has several nature designs:
- Branches - This window is inspired by the simplicity of Scandanavian design and highlights the branches of a tree.
- 3 Blossoms on a Tree – The flowers take center stage in this lovely and simple design featuring 3 mm gemstones that can be customized to include 3 gemstones of your choice from the gemstones that are listed below.
- 2 Blossoms amid Shimmering Leaves - The 2 blossoms feature gemstones of your choice and are complimented by leaves that can also be customized to your choice of sterling silver, copper, brass, or bronze.
- Bird and Blossom through the Window -The little bird sits chirping his melody on the branch outside the window as the blossoms bloom in the morning sun. The bird can be customized from the following metals: sterling silver, copper, brass, bronze.
The gemstone in the small sterling silver blossom can be customized from the following stones:
- Alexandrite – lab created
- Blue Sapphire
- Green Tourmaline
- London Blue Topaz
- Pink Sapphire
- Pink Tourmaline
- Sky Blue Topaz
- White Topaz
- Yellow Tourmaline
Please indicate the number of gemstones and quantities of each gemstone for your order in the order comments.
Each pendant comes with a 16 inch sterling silver rounded box chain included in the order.